If you have never partnered with Staffing Specifix for your staffing needs, it is very likely that you have questions about us, how the process works, and our ability to service you with the appropriate staff.
Below are some of the most frequently asked questions that companies ask us before they entrust us with their staffing needs.
Does Staffing Specifix E-Verify all their associates?
Yes, we do. The Department of Homeland security claims that E-Verify is the best means available to verify employment eligibility of newly hired employees. It virtually eliminates Social Security mismatch letters, it improves wage and tax reporting accuracy, it protects U.S. worker jobs and helps employers maintain a legal workforce.
Does Staffing Specifix have the required expertise to assist me in finding qualified candidates?
Absolutely. All of our recruiters are divided into specialized recruitment teams that are simply the best in their area of expertise. The difference between a general recruiter and a specialized recruiter trained in their field of expertise is Big! So big, it could either make or break the placement. Feel free to check out our specialized teams here. Add link to “our recruiting teams”
Does Staffing Specifix screen, interview and test their associates during the recruiting process?
Yes, we do. After we have a clear understanding of what your needs are, we search our database to find those candidates that meet your criteria. The following steps are then taken:
- In-depth interviews
- Analysis of the candidate’s work experience
- Reference checks
- Background checks
- Drug Testing (if required)
- Computer aptitude testing (if required)
- License and certification verifications (if required)
- Behavior and integrity testing (if required)
For a list of industries, click here.
For a list of positions, click here.
Will our company have to sign a contract to use your services?
We do require a “service agreement” from all of our clients. This is simply a formality so that both parties know what is to be expected from each other.
What are the fees for your services?
Our services are very competitive and offer a cost effective hiring solution for you. Any fees will be outlined and detailed in our service agreement. Factors that are used to determine our fees depend on account volume, lead time and risk assessment. Please contact us to discuss.
Can we hire Staffing Specifix employees to our own payroll?
Yes, you can. This will be detailed in our service agreement. After a predetermined amount of time, your company can hire the employee without any financial obligation to Staffing Specifix. If you decide to hire the employee before our predetermined amount of time, there will be a conversion fee.
Will I be assigned one point of contact to manage our account?
Yes. While there maybe more than one professional working on your account, there will be a main point of contact assigned to you.
Is there a minimum amount of hours required for an order?
Yes, there is. All of our assignments have an 8 hour minimum.
How many Staffing Specifix associates can I order?
There is no minimum. We have clients that use 1 of our associates and others that use over 1,000.
What is the turnaround time for my request?
This depends on the position being filled. Typically for most general labor or Light Industrial positions, the turnaround time is one day. Higher skilled positions can take a little longer.
Does Staffing Specifix have any on-site accounts?
We do have several on-site accounts. We have the proper staff to make sure that we can handle all your required staff, no matter how many they are.
Why do candidates use Staffing Specifix to help them find employment?
Staffing Specifix has earned an exceptional reputation in the markets we serve from both our clients and employees. We take the time to clearly understand every individual’s needs. We pride ourselves in our transparency and never misleading anyone. Our client and associate reviews speak for themselves.
What types of insurance does your company carry?
- General Liability: Coverage issued to business organizations to protect them against liability claims for bodily injury and property damage arising out of premises, operations, products, and completed operations as well as advertising and personal injury liability.
- Professional Liability: Coverage to protect third parties against economic or financial loss incurred as a result of errors and omissions on the insured’s part in performing/providing professional services.
- Abusive Acts: Coverage protects the insured against third party claims alleging any abusive act. This includes physical, mental anguish, emotional, sickness, disease, mental injury, shock, and fright.
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability: Protects the insured from liability and damages arising out of the operation of vehicles that are hired or not owned by the insured, but are driven by their employees during the course of business.
- Umbrella Liability: Provides coverage for catastrophic losses and has the ability to sit over coverages such as Workers Compensation, General Liability, Auto Liability, Hired/Non-Owned Auto Liability, and in some cases the Professional Liability. Provides excess limits when the underlying insurance policies/coverage limits have been exhausted.
- Workers Compensation: Provides coverage to employees due to job related injuries resulting from an accident or occupational disease.
- Employers Liability: This is part 2 of Workers Compensation. Provides coverage to the insured/employer for liability to employees for work related bodily injury or disease.
- Employment Practices Liability: Provides coverage for wrongful acts arising from the employment process such as wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment and retaliation, defamation, invasion of privacy, failure to promote, deprivation of career opportunity, and negligent evaluation.
- Crime: Provides coverage for employee dishonesty, forgery/alteration, computer fraud, funds transfer fraud, and money/securities. Can include 3rd party coverage.
- Blanket Bond with 3rd Party – Essentially Crime. Provides coverage to 3rd parties for your employees’ dishonest acts. Does not cover property damage. If property damage occurs, this would fall under General Liability.
Does Staffing Specifix provide a certificate of insurance?
Yes, we do. If you request one, we will provide one for you listing all the insurance coverage we have.
What is the client portal?
This is an electronic gateway to a collection of digital files and information accessible to you regarding your account with us. It allows us to share with you things like invoices, background checks, drug test results, and other pertinent information regarding the transparency of our relationship.